Yeah, I know. Boring title. Too bad. Spent enough time and energy over the past few months being Mama Bear, advocating for my son. Job done (for now). Now it’s time for me. Back to Energy work.
I have recently learned that in order for a person to heal at the physical and emotional level, they need to heal at the spirit/soul/energy level. As such, I want to learn more about this soul level and how to help it heal. So far, I have learned that there are a variety of ways, including using positive affirmations (see Louise Hay and her materials). A person can meditate. And there are a variety of healing modalities where you can use a practitioner.
There are people who specialize in healing energetically. They go by a variety of names, including, Energy Therapist, High Frequency Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist, Reiki Practitioner, Pranic Healer, Psychic, Angel Therapy Practitioner, people who practice Polarity and Bowenwork and more. They heal by asking the body to release trapped negative energy (emotions) in a variety of ways.
So, the newest ideas the universe has brought to me are the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. Abraham is described many ways. Some call them some of the best teachers on the planet today. Others have called them the great Masters of the Universe. Abraham has described themselves as “a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension” (which helps a lot!). They have also said, “We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions.” (taken from the Abraham-Hicks website).
Their teachings are as vast as the questions you can think up. However, a summary of their teachings (from the Abraham-Hicks website) are:
1. You Are a Physical Extension of That Which is Non-physical.
2. You Are Here in This Body Because You Chose to Be Here.
3. The Basis of Your Life is Freedom; the Purpose of Your Life is Joy.
4. You Are a Creator; You Create With Your Every Thought.
5. Anything That You Can Imagine is Yours to Be or Do or Have.
6. As You Are Choosing Your Thoughts, Your Emotions Are Guiding You.
7. The Universe Adores You for it Knows Your Broadest Intentions.
8. Relax into Your Natural Well-Being. All is Well. (Really It Is!)
9. You Are a Creator of Thoughtways on Your Unique Path of Joy.
10. Actions to Be Taken and Possessions to Be Exchanged Are By-products of Your Focus on Joy.
11. You May Appropriately Depart Your Body Without Illness or Pain.
12. You Can Not Die; You Are Everlasting Life.
To get more of a sense of all of this, check out video clips on their website.
I am learning that in order to manifest something into your life, it is first thought, or an idea. Then, it is feeling; before it comes into being. So, think of what you want, feel and believe that you already have it, let it go, and it will come to you. This happens at the level of universal energy. And if you’re constantly reacting to things around you, things you don’t want, giving them more attention and energy, they will persist and grow.